GSS manages a round-the-clock Operations Center, Operations executives and a patrol team that is capable of rapid response and action. Its teams of Operations Officers and Patrol Officers are constantly in touch with ground conditions through their Supervisors and Security Officers, ensuring that the security and safety needs of clients are properly and satisfactorily met. GSS is licensed by the Security Industry Regulatory Department (SIRD) and all its security officers are screened and registered with SIRD of the Singapore Police Force as security officers under its employment.
GSS takes crisis response in its stride. In the execution of their duties, its staff are required to treat as priority the security and safety interests of its clients.
- GSS provides Specific Risk Consultation services to advise clients on their security and safety requirements.
- Before assuming an assignment, GSS conducts a security audit and a thorough survey of the properties and facilities for security risks and makes recommendations on meeting these risks.
- GSS customizes all its security and safety programs, and tasks to suit clients specific needs and their properties characteristics.
- Reports and updates on its security services On assumption of an assignment, GSS regularly provides:
- Updates on new statutes, regulations and requirements set by the authorities from time to time
- Information on and new developments made in security equipment and new developments made in security technology that have become available on the market
- To help advance the security and safety of its clients properties and facilities, GSS provide them with Security tips for publication in their newsletters and circulars.